Document Checklist for Loan Application
We’ll need to gather information on your financial situation in order to process your application for a home loan or a refinance of your current loan. We may ask you for some or all of this documentation during the application process. If you apply online or over the phone, we will ask you to either fax, email or mail these documents. As always, if you have any questions or need help, we are just a phone call or an email away.
Below is a list of some of the items we usually need you to provide. This is not a comprehensive list but it will get us started with processing your loan.
- Pay stubs for the last 30 days
- W-2 forms for the last two years
- Child support/alimony — friend of the court printout or 12 months’ of cancelled checks*
- Awards letter for Social Security and 1099 for disability income
- When income is derived from rental property, commission, interest or other sources of income besides salary, tax returns may be required
Sources of funds/down payment:
- Bank statements for the last three months, including savings, checking and investment accounts
- Stock and securities account statements for the last three months
- HUD settlement statement if using funds from the sale of property
- Sale of asset — proof of ownership, proof of sale and proof of funds transfer
- For gift funds — a gift letter, evidence of transfer and sometimes evidence of withdrawal
If you are self-employed:
- Signed completed tax returns for the past two years, including personal, partnership and corporate if applicable; please include all schedules
- Business profit-and-loss statement year-to-date for current year if more than three months have passed since the end of the tax year
- Current balance sheet
- Copies of last two years of business license
- Cancelled rent or mortgage payment checks for past 12 months, if not available on credit report
- Copy of land contract, if applicable
- Child support/alimony
- Bankruptcy/Consumer Credit counseling proof, if received
Additional information, if applicable:
- Purchase agreement, including legal property descriptions and any addendum
- Divorce decree
- Explanation of discrepancies in credit
* Alimony, child support or separate maintenance income need not be included if it’s not to be considered as income available to repay the loan. Child support or alimony income may be used if you received it for the past 12 months and it will continue for at least three years into the loan period.
We Are CountryPlace Mortgage
CountryPlace Mortgage is the nation's premier lender for manufactured, modular, and mobile homes. We offer a one-time close construction loan for new homes. We make financing or refinancing your home simple and easy. If you own a manufactured or mobile home, or are thinking about purchasing a new or existing home, Countryplace Mortgage should be your lender of choice. We can finance your manufactured or mobile home whether it's tied to the land or in a mobile home park.
Founded in 1995, Countryplace Mortgage is a direct lender with both Fannie Mae and FHA. That means that we can offer you the most competitive rates, with down payments as low as 3.5%. When financing a manufactured, mobile, or modular home, it is important that you are working with a mortgage professional that understands these unique properties. Whether it's a chattel (home-only), land/home package, or construction loan we have the expertise to help you navigate today's challenging mortgage process. Many of our Loan Officers have several years experience originating manufactured and mobile home loans.